Blog Archive

Intimate Moments...

I often speak of music and how it touches the soul. How a song can bring you smack into the recesses of your mind to a memory when it played some time ago...and what you were doing and how it matched what was happening and awakened all your senses and feelings of love, lust and intimacy. And when you hear that old song years later, the feelings come back...as if you were still there..present in that memory.

Maybe you have a old romantic song that does that to you? Maybe there's a song new on the radio that speaks to your heart and it'd be perfect backdrop to an imagined intimate moment you wish you could have?

What's the title of the song that does that to you? Can you share a little about it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take on me by Aha ( how embarrassing)

Anonymous said...

Can't remember my password to sign in so am going anonynous, The song is "Love will keep us together" by The Captain and Tenille. Guess that's showing my age! It was popular when we got engaged.

Anonymous said...

stairway to heaven...led zeppelin

prom 1976 with my first real boyfriend. he was a good boy, so we never did it. so it is more of a yearning long ago lost love. as it turned out, i was not as good a girl, but it wasn't with him.

Anonymous said...

Bill again.. reading through your blogs.. This is an interesting question. I am a 70's music guy generally, Elton John probably my favorite.. but also love the Eagles and others.. songs at the moment however, I would have to say "Who wants to live forever" by Sarah Brightman.... just seems to be appropriate considering where I am in life at the moment...

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones