Blog Archive

Webster College Instructor of the Quarter....ME!



Webster College (soon to be Rasmussen College) held an awards ceremony and I was voted Instructor of the Quarter by vote of the students. It was wonderful, memorable moment and a few students yelled out, "We Love You, Ms. Lewis!"


To any students reading this (especially those of you who voted for me)...you have profoundly touched me!



I was awarded a certificate and get my own parking spot for the quarter. Ohhhhh yeah, Bay-bee!
I love teaching and it was a rough semester (I taught 5 courses) while also working at the City, not to mention my doctoral studies. I'm exhausted and going to enjoy a couple weeks off between semesters (and WRITE some for pleasure!)


Here are a few snapshots (taken with my cell phone).






2 comments:

sheila222 said...

Doreen! Fantastic! Your delight makes me smile. d

schell said...

Congratulations!

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones