Blog Archive

My New Keyboard... It's a Fine and Dandy Thing

Being dutiful, I was giving my old keyboard its monthly blow-job earlier today , when I suddenly got carried away... and one thing led to another.

I removed the space bar completely to go deeper into cleaning. And there are some parts in there... I don't know what...a spring, a little hooky thingy. And I couldn't make it do its thing any more. It just went limp and didn't pop up any more. And well, performance became impossible. Oh, I tried hard to get it going again, but to no avail.


So, I bought the latest keyboard model by Microsoft, even more ergonomic than my last one. It's fabulous. And whether you care or don't care, I'm posting about my happiness. It's always the little things that make allllllllll the difference.

0 comments:

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones