Blog Archive

Finding Time for Pleasure Reading...

To love reading... all kinds, and not have time for escape reading (i.e. fiction) has made me so sad!

I was at Books-a-Million yesterday to pick up some scholarly stuff to accompany one of my classes I'm teaching and as I walked by the new books, saw 100,000 reads that I wanted and can't make time in which to indulge! I decided to pick up some fiction on CD Audio! Problem solved!

Dammit, I'm getting my reading in by listening to books in the car. Starting TODAY! The bookstore had some good stuff on sale for $7...can't beat it, except maybe FREE at the library, but I never was very good at returning stuff on time, incurring fees.

Anyway, that's my exciting news for today.

0 comments:

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones