Blog Archive

Things to Do Before Dying... A List

My 15 year old daughter has a list of over 100 things she wants to do in her life--a list which she continues to add to and cross off things she has accomplished. She has the list posted on her PRIVATE "my space" page, which she let me see, but I am not allowed to copy the entire list and blog it here because I'm mom and very old and not cool and it's only for her friends to see. She has listed a whole bunch of serious goals and the lighthearted, too, from "kiss in the rain" to "Be carried off by someone and taken to a surprise..." From a psychological perspective, her list oozed a personality of varied dimensions.

We should all have such a list, I think. For if we don't ponder such dreams, how will they ever come to be?

Take time to dream... Dare to desire what's novel or unlikely and consider bringing it into your reality.

What sort of things would you like to do in your life? Tell me!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

i made a list a long time ago. there is only one thing left on the list, and i am not doing it just in case it hurries my demise.

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones