Blog Archive

Man Cave



My 18 year old son, Kevin, has friends over quite frequently and they tend to leave empty glasses and food wrappers around the living room, garbage can too often overflowing, crumbs on the floor, sofa pillows strewn about, etc. and Kev is tired of cleaning up after them or hearing my complaints that people need to act right. He decided to set up a "man cave" and cleaned out the garage where his new hang out is. He set up myLCD projector,which I haven't used in a while (for lectures/teaching) and he uses his game to show large on the wall. He set up shelving with music and electronics, his small refrigerator, twinkly lights. I think it came out swell and I got my living room back.... Here are some pics (Kevin in the second pic in the back right (tan shirt):


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so the Ravenous Teenage Horde visits your house too?

Anonymous said...

"Man Cave" was a term invented by the HGTV network. Find out the real deal at www.themantuary.com

Be A Man.

- The Founding Father

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones