Blog Archive

Random Thoughts of Little Significance, Some Even Shallow....

1. I'm sucked into the TV show, The Bachelor, and found myself teary-eyed at the rose ceremony tonight and no, it's not even PMS time. Following that show is True Beauty, which is like the Apprentice only for pretty boys and girls who mistakenly believe they are being judged on outer beauty, only it's inner beauty that they are being judged and get voted off each week. Very fun.

2. It's time for a wardrobe overhaul and I'm boxing up the old crap to post at freecycle and getting a few classic items. Less quantity, more classic looks. Anything not worn in a year.... buh bye.

3. Lately I've come to realize that whatever or whomever I try to influence and/or control has an outcome unrelated to my to my attempt at success, so I'm riding things out for a while and taking a rest from having any sort of expectations so I won't be disappointed any more. I'm slightly irritated that nobody cares about anything and I'm too tired to keep trying to make the world a better place. I'm slacking this week....

4. The new movie starring Drew Barrymore called He's Just Not That Into You is a chick flick I want to see. I think I will break the record of 10 or 12 years of not having been to the movie theater and go Friday. Just me and buttered popcorn. I've never done a movie alone and I want to.

5. I could live on Avocados.

6. I bought Hollister's SoCal Men's Cologne this week and I wear it, because I think it's a better chick scent than for a guy.

7. I'm still hooked on Computer Scrabble and can't beat the final level.

8. I don't blog very often because I'm either really cranky and don't want to scare you, or what I have to say will make me sound crazy (crazier?)

9. I'll be 44 on February 10th and this number sounds really aged to me for some reason.

4 comments:

mavis sidebottom said...

I was 44 last saturday it's like 43 and not that different from 33 to be honest

mavis sidebottom said...

Happy birthday doreen

Brenda said...

hope you had a happy birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't even remember 44. Happy belated Doreenday.

Mat

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones