Blog Archive

The Greatest Words I Ever Heard from a Beloved Friend...

It matters not what I was going through-- oh, some bigass problem this week... oh, probably some drama of the day, which seems so small now in retrospect. Once time passes a little, we sometimes see we're still going to live even though we think we're going to die as we face some battle.

I am a survivor thanks to good friends.

The following words were spoken to me this week and should inspire everyone who is good people who cares about people.

THIS is what the world needs more of:

"Accept that I will stand between you and whatever it is that frightens you tonight."

I can't think of a more gentle and kind extension of friendship in those words and the wishes behind them.

I want to be that kind of friend... I want to associate only with that kind of a friend.

The rest is bullshit.

0 comments:

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones