Blog Archive

"More to Love" (If you like "The Bachelor")


I have been remiss. I haven't watched TV in ages. I knew there was a new series I wanted to catch... It's a copycat of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, called, More to Love, in which the hero and heroine in this reality show about finding true love are not skinny folk. Well, I'm late on getting in on this, but not TOO late...

I went to the Fox website this afternoon and noted that we are in the final week of the season... but still, I got my jollies viewing snippets from the prior 7 weeks which are viewable at the site. And now... I feel like I'm all into it and can't wait for next Tuesday night for the final ceremony! I've chosen the one I want to win, so now we'll see it play out.

Is anyone watching this show? I love it! I hope it gets good enough feedback to return to the station next season.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is the no smoking going? -blu

Jilly said...

so in TV land, thin people only pair with thin people and overweight people only pair up with overweight people? i'm sure they'd be hard pressed to cast an interracial couple too, because that wouldn't fit their norm. i'd be more impressed if they really offered a wide variety of people as mates in these shows.

jilly

doreenmary said...

Blu -- Fairly well. I snuck a few with friends recently, but this isn't as hard as believed.

Anonymous said...

The woman aren't even that overweight. I laughed when they gave their stats. 185 pounds!! OMG what a fattie... and most people won't realize the woman is about 5'11.

Jilly, The show is based upon what the bachelor was looking for, and he happens to be a chubby chaser so why would they send thin women his way.

-blu

doreenmary said...

Blu, are you watching? The guy is 300 pounds... and ya know what? He's sexy. Clearly, there is something very magical about the chemistry he has with Melissa (the blonde) who makes 185 pounds look damn good. Geeze, it's steamy. This couple is hotter than any of the beauty queen types from the Bachelor. I mean... I can't wait to see this week's episode!

Anonymous said...

Doreen, I have only seen clips here and there, didn't get into it really. I think I was turned off because the women looked like plus sized models... not average people... -blu

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones