Blog Archive

Dear Friends, I am busy...

There are some days during the week I get to work from home. I start my day about 7 AM and usually work until bed time, taking a few scheduled breaks...one of which is between 4 and 5 PM. My family respects this time... for my favorite television show is on, Judge Judy.

It is absolutely amazing to me that pretty much invariably between the hours of 4 and 5 that UPS deliveries arrive, ringing the f'in' door bell and making the dogs bark, the telemarketers call, conference calls are scheduled, friends phone....

I want the world to stop during my one peaceful hour of pure and utter enjoyment. Let me have my Judge Judy!!!! PLEASE.

Here's a link to Judge Judy Soundbytes for your entertainment--any other fans out there?

0 comments:

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones