Blog Archive

The Bachelor

What are your reflections from tonight's episode? I say...

Gia was the right choice for the boot... I predicted it early on in the show because the conversations between them were stilted and inauthentic.

Ali - that was just stupid of her to try to come back.

Down to the last two: Vienna and Tinley. I think that there is no real connection here between either of the girls and Jake. It won't last. Tinley lacks passion. Vienna would be a good sexual mate for Jake, but she doesn't seem the marrying kind.

Next week's episode they bring back ALL the girls to talk. Looks good.

5 comments:

Julie said...

You know the spoiler right? This season has apparently no surprise ending...

doreenmary said...

Julie, I don't know the spoiler. Post it. But they were wrong about spoilers in the past (case in point: Trista picked Ryan and the spoiler was she had picked Charlie). Those guys are still married with children all these years later...

Julie said...

Supposedly Vienna gets picked, how, I don't know... but my boyfriend picked her from the beginning too... her tattoo did him in.

doreenmary said...

Julie, Is the tattoo special? Or standard tramp stamp?

Julie said...

Standard from what I can tell, she's strikes me as a bit of an airhead so... doubt it has any special meaning,

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones