Blog Archive

Rats

I am pretty certain I have rats in my attic. I cannot begin to describe to you my freak-outed-ness. Suffice it to say, I am beside myself. I know this is going to be expensive and wouldn't even THINK about a do-it-yourself effort. I want the professionals in and the bastards out of there.

****UPDATE**** A man from the pest control place (hopefully with a big net or a gun or some arsenic) is coming to my house on Saturday to hunt and find. I will break my piggy bank open and advise on outcome....

7 comments:

Brenda said...

that is scary! maybe it is squirrels?

good luck. maybe it won't be as expensive as you think.

Anonymous said...

I stayed in a place in south africa and we thought there was a rat in the roof ,turned out it was a great big chamelon thing I think id have preferred rats

doreenmary said...

Oh Jesus Christ in a hot air balloon, don't tell me it could be something worse than rats!

Jilly said...

it could be any number of things and i hope it isn't any of those. we had a small mice problem last year due to dirty tennants. Boy i flipped the F out on them. There's nothing like calling a grown person's parents to tell them their kid is nasty-dirty to get them to clean up their mess. We haven't had any problems since then. I do not like rodents. good luck with your problem. Make sure everything kept in cardboard in your kitchen is stored in tupperwear now.

Anonymous said...

theres always raccoons

Roger D. Curry said...

Just read your post - packing gun cases & ammo boxes, be there in 20 hours. I will come in stealthily (I move like smoke) and surprise the little bastards.

The RatSlayer

Brenda said...

so how is the rat situation?

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones