Blog Archive

$24.96

I can't believe this. That's my checking account balance. What am I -- 17 years old? Note to self: Financially plan better!

Just paid off IRS for late 2009 taxes yesterday (er... thousands)... forgot to calculate my mortgage check might be coming through the bank account this week and of course, my luck it did hit the account last night. I don't get a paycheck until tomorrow and I have my fingers crossed there are no other fees or anything that comes through today to put me in jeopardy.

Seems I'm always a day late and a dollar short, as the saying goes. Sigh.

Am I the only one living on the edge?

3 comments:

mavis sidebottom said...

nah I spend my whole life borrowing from peter to payback paul and christmas was a nightmare as I got some stuff paid early like my wages but I put a cheque in on the 23rd that wont clear until tomorrow because we have had 3 bank holidays in the last 9 days and the banks dot work weekendsI still have no idea whats happening with my account because I cant get a statement at the cash point. still who wants to be perfect its completely over rated

Brenda said...

how are you doing?

Anonymous said...

hat no PMS?

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones